In very rare circumstances, some people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns in our everyday life. Flashing lights and patterns are also common to almost any video game. Please consult your physician before playing ANY video game if you have had an epileptic condition or seizure OR if you experience any of the following while playing – Altered vision, eye or muscle twitching, mental confusion or disorientation, loss of awareness of the surroundings or involuntary movements.
It is advised to take a 20-minute rest after 1 hour of continuous play.
Game Console Appearance and Button List
The image below shows the location of the output ports and buttons.
(The illustration is for reference only.)
2. ‘Fire’ Button
3. ‘Fire’ Button
How to play a game
1. Slide the “ON/OFF” switch to “ON” turn on the game console. Slide the “ON/OFF” switch again to “OFF” if you would like to turn off the game console.
2. Move the joystick up and down D-Pad to select one of your favourite games on the game menu; move the joystick D-Pad left and right to change the menu page, and then press the “FIRE” (red) button on the controller to enter the selected game.
3. Press the “FIRE” on the game console to begin the game.
How do you go back to the menu?
To reset the console back to main menu, press the “Select” AND “Start” at the same time. This will take you out of your current game, back to the navigation menu.
How do you change game levels?
To change your level in-game, press “SELECT” to scroll to the preferred level and then “START” to begin play.
How do you know when the batteries are low?
When the battery is low, the red LED will begin to flash. At this point we recommend replacing the batteries.
How long will the batteries last?
The battery life of this product is between 4 and 6 hours depending on the quality of battery used.
How to connect the ATARI console to a TV?
The dedicated AV cable is supplied separately. Please visit www.blazeretro.com for more information.
Once you have an official cable, connect the game console to TV using the AV plugs and socket. Configure the TV input source to AV in, then slide the “ON/OFF” switch on the game console. The console will detect the presence of a TV and display the game video on TV screen automatically.
Changing the batteries
Remove the battery compartment cover using your finger.
Place 4 x AAA batteries into the battery compartment. Make sure they are inserted with the correct polarity as shown inside the battery compartment.
Secure the battery compartment cover by clipping it back to place.
Requires 4 x AAA batteries.
1. Never try to short-circuit the battery terminals.
2. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
3. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
4. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
5. Batteries are to be inserted with the corre ct polarity as indicated inside
the battery compartment.
6. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix batteries of different types: standard (carbon-zinc), alkaline, or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium)
7. Remove batteries during long period of non-use.
8. Always remove flat batteries from the product.
9. Dispose batteries safely. Do not dispose this product or any
batteries in a fire.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful
interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
|No picture on the screen||Ensure the button is moved to the “ON” position.
Ensure the batteries are correctly installed.Note: When the AV cable is connected to the console, the console screen will be blank. The game content will play through the TV.
|The Screen is not displaying the game correctly||Replace batteries|
|No game sound||Increase the volume on the console.|
Safety Notice: Do not submerge the game console in water or expose it to extreme heat or to strong magnetic fields. Doing so may cause permanent damage to your game player.
Always use a dry towel to clean the game console.